Professional Classes on Your Schedule
Whether you've never swung a hammer before or you are a pro looking to sharpen your skills, we are happy to offer classes here at StormCloak Forge, LLC.
- All classes are 1-on-1 or 2 if you would like to bring someone you know. This ensures you get the best experience possible.
- All tools, fuel, and materials are provided as part of the class.
- Classes can be scheduled any day of the week between 9am and 9pm!
- Class hours can be broken up any way you would like into one or multiple sessions.
- All classes include a syllabus and handouts to take home.
- All classes are $50 per hour for 1 person or $75 for 2.
Just want to try hitting some hot steel?
This is the class for you!
- If you would like to try blacksmithing to see if it's something you would like to keep doing, "Try Blacksmithing" is you for you!
- Hit hot steel!
- No background or tool discussion
- Make an S-hook or Troll Cross
Want to start your journey into this
fun and rewarding art?
- The “Intro to Blacksmithing” class will teach you everything you need to know to get started on your own. You’ll learn about forges, tools, ergonomics, steel, heating, basic techniques, and finishes. With this, you can continue even without our further guidance. Awesome stuff! But, of course, we hope you’ll keep coming back.
- Forges, Fuel, Lighting, and Fire Maintenance
- Tool discussion, Smithy set up, and Ergonomics
- Basic Techniques and Finishes
- Make a Firerake and Bottle Opener
Ready to get serious?
Here we go!
- In the “Intermediate Blacksmithing” class you will get pointers on any basic techniques you may be struggling with and then will move on to hot punching, drifting, and riveting. After this class, you will walk away with a pair of tongs, ready to fill your own shop full of them!
- More on basic techniques
- Punching, Drifting, and Riveting
- Make a Pair of Tongs
Are you ready?
Let's do this!
- Are you ready to take this hobby to the next level? We'll share with you what we have learned about the business side of blascksmithing in this modern age. From design to estimates to selling, we'll tell you our secrets, victories, and mistakes.
- Forge welding
- Pricing your work
- Designing and Estimates
- Selling Live and on the Web
- Make a Rose
You got this!
- Are you a seasoned blacksmith and have a project you need help with? Don't have a smithy to work in? Then our "Custom Blacksmithing" is just for you!
- Work on your project
- Use my smithy and tools
- My knowledge and help is yours!